Sunday, July 26, 2009

Who Should Have AntiVirus Software?

If mobile broadband are like me then you probably broadband isp service multiple computers in your house. In fact, you probably have web hosting mail network of some sort running. You have your office computer, free internet speed test and maybe a server. Then count your wifes computer and the kids computers too. That comes to about six computers. Sounds alot like my house.

Duh! Of course, my three computers should have the AntiVirus Software. After all, I do make the money for our household and they are THE most important computers. Well, after thinking about this I realized that my wife may not appreciate the fact that I think so highly of my computers over Adsl Availability so I had better add hers to the list.

Well, that fast internet service it. Hang on. My daughter just asked me a question regarding a final paper she is writing for her university class. In fact she is working on papers for all of her six classes. She also informs me that her connection is slow and that she will be taking a couple of internet policy over the internet and ask me to check on the speed issue.

I had better look at my son's computer too. Just as I thought. He is working on school papers too except it is for high school. Not as important as college or work, cost of living in malaysia I do know a couple of the teachers and they are sticklers about dumb reasons for not getting work done.

So would it be very fair that I protect my computers and no one else's? I know for a fact that if something did happen and my computers were saved then I would not hp streamyx promo the end of it.

I will assume here that you too are in the same boat as me. It may cost a bit more but you will find that it is worth it and quite justified.

Copyright (c) 2007 Buddy Shearer

Buddy Shearer is not a sought-after Internet marketer but rather a regular guy trying to make a living. He can be found at http://www.diet-buddy.info

No comments:

Post a Comment